Hand-tied bouquet machine
Bouquet making conveyor fitted with 12 to 16 workstations to make up to 1600 hand-tied bouquets per hour.
Make hand-tied bouquets like a florist with this machine fitted with bouquet cradles and a computer system to make easily complex recipes.
Simply create your bouquet recipes on the integrated production software to displays the production steps on the 12/16 workstation screens. The operators are then shown which type and quantity of flowers they have to place in the craddle compartments. Once the recipe is complete, the bouquets are automatically tied, cut and ready to be packed.
- Production capacity : up to 1200 bouquets bound and cut per hour with the standard 12 workstations version, and up to 1600 bouquets bound and cut per hour with the 16 workstations version
- For 35 to 60cm long bouquets, with 8 to 40 stems
- Weight : 2800kg (12 stations) / 3600kg (16 stations)
- Dimensions : 12×3.8×2.3m (12m) / 18×3.8×2.3m (18m)
- Power supply : 220-240V, 50/60Hz, 3G 2,5mm² cable, 20A circuit breaker, 2,5kW electric power
- Compressed air : 6 bar for the cleaning airgun
- Spherical bouquet creation cradles with 7 compartments to make round bouquets with a maximum diameter of 40cm
- Optional insert sets to make bouquets with 2 heights or short aquapack/ Mason Jar bouquets
- Automatic binding, cutting of the stems and waste extraction
- Productivity gains : at least 30% compared to hand-made bouquets
- Adaptable production capacity for regular all year round production and peak seasons
- Product consistency and compliance with the recipes designs
- No qualified operators required : 5 minutes training only
- Less product manipulation thus less broken stems
- Better working conditions for operators
MECAFLOR, working together to make your mechanization projects successful.