Effective on the 07/07/2021
- The personal data we will collect
- How we use the data we collect
- Who has access to the data collected
- The rights of users of the site
Personal data must be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and transparently with respect to the individual (lawfulness, fairness, transparency)
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes shall not be considered, in accordance with Article 89(1), as incompatible with the original purposes (purpose limitation).
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization)
- Accurate and, if necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are accurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy);
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed; personal data may be kept for longer periods insofar as they are processed exclusively for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1), provided that the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by the Regulation to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject are implemented (limitation of storage);
- Processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by means of appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
Processing is only lawful if and insofar as at least one of the following conditions is met:
- The data subject has consented to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task concerning the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Users agree that by using our they consent to:
- The collection, use and retention of the data listed in this policy.
Personal Data We Collect
We do not collect, store or use any user data on our site. In the case that we need to collect your data, we will ensure that we provide you with advance notice of such data collection.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at 02.51.13.01.18, by email email@example.com or by mail MECAFLOR – 10 avenue de l’Europe 44470 Thouaré-sur-Loire.
Effective date: July 19, 2021